Quant Congress USA
Risk is proud to present Quant Congress USA - the 13th annual flagship event for senior professionals in quantitative risk and investment management!
This summer, Quant Congress USA returns to New York offering a rewarding platform for quantitative finance professionals from banks, buy-side firms and academia to share their latest research and innovative solutions designed to tackle challenges coming from the regulatory changes and unbeatable market forces. Join us at Quant Congress USA to hear from carefully selected speakers who will present on the most cutting - edge industry research in risk and investment management.
CALL FOR PAPERS 2015 IS NOW OPEN - Risk welcomes the submission of technical articles to be presented at the Quant Congress USA 2015!
Quant Congress USA is supported by Risk's editorial team and the esteemed Advisory Board of key industry practitioners and academics who oversee the agenda production process and help us identify practical and innovative topics to cover at the conference.
Advisory board 2015 members:
- Terry Benzschawel, Managing Director, Bond Portfolio Analysis, CITI
- Vineer Bhansali, Portfolio Manager, PIMCO
- Peter Carr, Managing Director, Global Head of Market Modeling, MORGAN STANLEY
- Peter Dobranszky, Head of Risk Methodology Independent Review, BNP PARIBAS
- John C. Hull, Maple Financial Chair in Derivatives and Risk Management, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
- Marcos López de Prado, Senior Managing Director, GUGGENHEIM PARTNERS, and Research Fellow, LAWRENCE BERKELEY NATIONAL LABORATORY
- Dilip Madan, Professor of Finance at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND
The 2015 conference program is coming soon!
Don't miss out on the North America's top event for professional in the quantitative finance!
Quant Congress USA is the annual meeting place for senior quants from investment banks, buy-side, regulatory insitutions and academia to present their latest research. Through a series of cutting edge presentations, multiple keynote addresses and peer reviewed papers you will be equipped with both theoretical and practical take-home advice.
Latest from Twitter:Tweets by @RiskNetNews